We are inviting you to benefit from the United Kingdom’s Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa, by taking advantage of the minimum investment set out by British Government.
The UK is a perfectly secure, cosmopolitan country for business and lifestyle, impeccable for entrepreneurs that are seeking security, stability and a future for themselves and their family.
It is a great opportunity to encourage new clients to take a look into the Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa rather than the Tier 1 Investor Visa.
The Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa requires a minimum investment of £200,000 pounds whereas; the Tier 1 Investor Visa requires a minimum investment of £ 2,000,000 pounds.
As you can see the Investor Visa is 90% higher and highly complex than the Entrepreneur Visa. This is why we encourage our clients to take advantage of the Entrepreneur Visa program with our assistance and guarantee, to establish their business venture in the UK, for the purpose of a second citizenship. It is a win-win result for the clients. All new potential clients must show that they have a clean criminal record from their country of residence and access to £200,000, and Mekhalfia Group will do the rest.
Criteria for Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa
- £200,000 minimum the British Government requirement for investment
- Clean criminal record
- Must have funds in bank account for at least 90 days
- Start up a new business with a business plan or
- Buy an existing trading UK company
- English language level B 1
There are no restrictions based on country of origin.
The only restriction is if they hold a criminal record.
Benefits from Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa
- Entitlement of residency in the UK with their family under the Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa
- Entrepreneur can have a joint partnership in the same business venture and the partner also receives a second citizenship for themselves and their family in the UK under the Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa.
- The entrepreneur can buy any business to meet their needs.
- Free healthcare
- Free education
- Freedom of international travel
- Second citizenship
- Business opportunity
- Quality of life
Tier 1 Grant of Leave
- 3 years and 4 month
- A further 2 years
British Citizenship (NATURALISATION)
- Resident in the UK for at least 5 years
Services available to our clients
- Admin Team
- Human Resources
- Direct access to the Managing Director
- Chartered Accountants
- Property Division
- Business Department
- UK Admin Team Assistant
- Buy an existing trading UK company from our portfolio.
This will be beneficiary as all the companies have undergone our full evaluation procedures, all of which are available for immediate take over.
Mekhalfia Group Guarantee
We guarantee the client the full 5 years of their transition.
Client must comply with our terms and conditions and the British government’s policy guidance for the entire duration of their transition in the UK to benefit from our guarantee.
firstname.lastname@example.org + 44 75 06 78 33 30 UK Just for interested!